As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for?
A principal engineer is an engineering professional who has several years of experience working in the respective field of engineering. Principal engineers are responsible for providing guidance and oversight. They are leaders who think strategically and have a long-range goal in mind. They provide the technical vision of engineering solutions and platforms to ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to the profitability of Doodle.
Ideally, you have:
- In-depth knowledge of complex applications and related systems and is able to design oversee connections between applications and systems
- A data-driven and agile mindset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
What does the role involve?
- Design and code solutions of a superior technical standard
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability
- Own department-wide backlog
- Guide the global development, implementation, integration and maintenance of secure and scalable systems and solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and sustainability of the overall IT architecture
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Analyze, define and further develop the technical architecture of Doodle in alignment with organizational goals
- Ensure, review and approve requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations of new developments
- Advise the business, CTO and management regarding innovative improvements
- Weekly report to the CTO
- Provide technical support for other engineers
- Jump into the different cross-functional teams to kick-off new architectures and projects with technical and design specifications
- Manage dependencies and collaborate with all stakeholders, including product teams, enterprise sales, third parties, vendors and suppliers
What’s awesome about working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Enjoy a cozy office atmosphere with plenty of plants, fresh fruits and a fridge full of drinks (beer too!)
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade. TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE