ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
A full-time employment contracts
An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries
Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
Private health insurance
Day-off for the exam preparation
Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day
Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days
Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company
Possibility of international business trips
Opportunities for advancement within the Company:
20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs (MVP - mentoring program)
Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings
A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
Human corporate culture:
90% like the atmosphere in the company
94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Manages and controls the Problem Management process.
· Monitors, maintains and ensures compliance to the Problem Management Process.
· Continually reviews the Problem Management process and associated activities for efficiency and effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
· Participates in regular reviews to resolve issues / review processes with Service Desk Manager, Operations Management, Service Management, Customer Representatives
· Ensures regular production of management information, indicating suggested action to deal with current or foreseen shortcomings.
· Understands and operates escalation procedures – escalatse and progresses issues as required.
· Accepts Problems identified by Service Desk/Incident Manager and opens new Problem records if necessary.
· Ensures that Incident Management staff are advised on the best available Workarounds for Incidents related to unresolved Problems/Known Errors.
· Undertakes initial investigation to determine scope and details of Problem, and updates the Problem record accordingly.
· Assesses and classifies new Problem records.
· Owns and manages Problems through to successful resolution.
· Ensures regular progress updates are being placed in the Problem record by resolvers/Problem Manager, recording resources used and action taken.
· Allocates resource to Problems and assign the records over to appropriate Resolver groups.
· Where a Problem requires work from multiple Resolver groups, maintains ownership of the Problem record and co-ordinates resolution.
· Where a Known Error and Workaround have been identified, assists the Resolver group in assessing whether a Permanent Resolution is required and / or justified.
· Initiates and manages development of necessary and justified Permanent Resolutions.
· Initiates regular reviews of Problem alerts, and investigates any Problems highlighted as requiring further attention.
· In collaboration with the Service Desk and Resolver groups, checks, investigates and analyses statistics to identify historical trends and potential threats / issues.
· Collates information arising from trend analysis and open Problem records as appropriate.
- General awareness of Enterprice level IT technological stack, for instance:
o Main components and services of Windows OS;
o Active Directory;
o Wintel/Unix basics;
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu