Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Problem Resolution Manager
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Planning and coordination of problem solving for project specific software issues
- Alignment of software changes with the technical experts within the software development
- Supporting customer projects in the evaluation of specifications and delivery of software releases
- Leading problem-solving teams
- Support of SW coordination, testing and customer support for ZF internal and external customers
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in Automotive Software development and Software Project Management is desired
- A high degree of self-organization, structured working methods, quick grasp of complex contexts, as well as a high degree of analysis and problem-solving competence
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!
ZF Serbia d.o.o.
Priča ZF kompanije počinje u prvoj deceniji 20-og veka, inspirisana snom o letenju. Izgradnja prvog cepelina i osnivanje Zeppelin fondacije predstavljaju početak daljeg tehnološkog razvoja i revolucije u tehnologiji prenosa. Nastavljajući put tehnološkog razvoja, kompanija ZF je zvanično osnovana 1915. godine u nemačkom gradu Fridrihshafenu kao fabrika zupčanika, usmeravajući se na, u to vreme, novo tržište automobila. Superiornost tehnologije i usmerenost na inovacije vode proširenju portfolija ... Saznajte više
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE