ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells, and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions, and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team.
MTU Maintenance Serbia is a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG and we are looking for a Process Engineer – Thermal Spraying whose essential task is to guarantee a stable thermal spraying process and the production of functional coatings.
- Planning of operations, work sequences, and production aids according to valid regulations
- Planning of operations and work sequences according to known maintenance, repair, and overhaul procedures
- Consideration of ergonomic, productional, and economic findings
- Assessment of production capacities based on operational and strategic production planning
- Highlighting disorders; plan and execute actions to improve quality and save costs
- Planning and execution of trials
- Supporting the development of known procedures
- Providing technical guidance to all operational areas in interpreting process documentation
- Ensure airworthiness according to regulations in regards to used procedures, processes, and consumables
- Represent MTU Serbia on different internal and external boards as the general process owner
- Execution and monitoring of resulting corrective actions
- Preparation and accompaniment of internal and external audits
- Consulting of technical programs and design engineering at the definition of repair processes and procedures
Your experience and qualification:
- Master in mechanical engineering, surface technology, materials science, or chemical science
- 2 years of relevant experience
- European Thermal Spraying Specialist Qualification
- Experience in using IT tools: SAP, NX/UG
- Knowledge of the English language
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Insights into the innovative and future-oriented aerospace industry
- Competitive working conditions in line with best market practice
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed, and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup je multinacionalna kompanija poreklom iz SAD-a, sa sedištem u Milvokiju, država Viskonsin. Preko 70 godina, mi pružamo kompanijama sveobuhvatna rešenja iz oblasti ljudskih resursa.Sa predstavništvima u preko 80 zemalja širom sveta, ManpowerGroup predstavlja globalnog lidera u oblasti privremenog i stalnog zapošljavanja, obezbeđujući organizacijama svih veličina kontinuirana kadrovska rešenja kako bi poboljšali poslovnu spremnost i konkurentnost. ManpowerGroup u Srbiji je prihvatila…Više o poslodavcu