- Responsible for the cleaning process development and assessment;
- Responsible for cleaning technology parameter adjustment,the caculation and update of standard labor time;
- Responsible for the selection of surface treatment agent;
- Responsible for cleaning technology plan of new product (Engineering A form, BOM, Work flow, Cost Evaluation, etc.)
- Responsible for the cleaning technology documents making and training, and ensure the accuracy and feasibility;
- Responsible for the implement and inspection of cleaning technology discipline;
- Responsible for the promotion of production efficiency and quality, and analisis and resolution of quality problems;
- College degree and above;
- 3 years and above cleaning technology experience in auto industry.
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills as a working language;
- Familiar with surface treatment technology development process, the process documentation, aluminum alloy surface treatment chemical configuration, aluminum alloy material cleaning, electrophoresis, surface passivation treatment process;
- Familiar with IATF16949 related requirements, the five tools (SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, PPAP);
- Acquired OFFICE OFFICE software, the use of CAD drawing software.
- Familiar with production technology and project management;
- Acquired finance knowledge and skills.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu