This role is responsible for providing technical support about mechanical relevant issues from launching the new project until delivery of the final product.
- Evaluate the new project including drawings proofing and previous risk assessment.
- Responsible for developing and assessing process technics for new projects.
- Communication with customers about any special requirement of the project and develope solution to meet the requirement.
- Responsible for accumulation about lesson learned of previous issues.
- Other technical support necessary to assist the moving of the projects.
- College degree and above, major in mechanical related faculty.
- 3 years and above mechanical design, manufacturing, machine maintenance and management experience.
- English will be used as a working language
- Proficient in knowledge and skills of mechanical design, manufacturing, maintenance;
- Good experiene in 2D 3D software application, like CAD, Solidworks, UG, ect.
- Be willing to learn and improve the skills.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu