MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Process Engineer Turning who will be responsible for planning of operations, work sequences and production tools according to valid regulations.
- Planning of work sequences and operations according to known maintenance, repair and overhaul procedures under consideration of ergonomic, manufacturing and business regulations.
- Perform the Industrialization and continued operation of mechanical machining processes turning, milling and grinding.
- Monitoring of existing work plans with regard to changes in the Basic documents and further development of the process. Coordinate the incorporation of revisions into existing work plans.
- Planning, execution and evaluation of trials.
- Analysis of deviations. Planning, evaluation and implementation of actions to improve quality and save cost.
- Active control of product costs in accordance with the agreed cost targets
- Supporting the development of known procedures.
- Preparation of external approvals within the scope of repair developments and source controlled repairs
- Support and execute additional tasks within the areas of process planning, inspection planning and work/time management
- Preparation and testing of inspection work plans, inspection documents and measurement data on basis of drawings or component-related regulations / specifications
- Definition of test procedures to ensure the quality of products together with Quality engineering
- Performing test and preparation of programs on NC-controlled equipment incl. software backup according to the corresponding regulations.
- Provide Technical support in the procurement, implementation, modification and repair of required process tooling and equipment.
- Monitoring of existing routers in respect to changes within base documents and improvement of the procedure
- Providing technical guidance to all operational areas in interpreting process documentation.
- Ensure airworthiness according to regulations in regards of used procedures, processes and consumeables.
- Support internal / external audits
- Execution and monitoring of resulting corrective actions from audits
- Evaluation of the industrialisation of new repairs, product lines or process methods with regard to technical requirements and business case evaluation.
- Participate in the calculation of business cases in terms of investments and operational planning.
- Consulting of technical programs and design engineering at the definition of repair processes and procedures
- Bachelor degree in engineering sciences, desired master or diploma and REFA technician
- Several years of relevant professional experience in work preparation or engineering, ability to read, understand and translate technical manuals and drawings; NC programming experience.
- Desired experience in aviation or automotive industry
- Desired skills in special processes; Basic knowledge in chemical sciences
- MS Office; Siemens or related NC controller
- Desired SAP, other CAD skills, Exapt, Siemens NX
- High technical affinity
- Self-management skills; Project Management; Ability to manage complex problems; Decisive and ability to work under pressure;
- Intercultural competence; strong customer focus; Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- English, good command of spoken and written (B1)
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495