Bio-Tech and Pharma industries are at all-time high! Are you eager to develop sophisticated and demanding projects? Do you want to be a part of multidisciplinary teams of experienced and enthusiastic engineers, engaged in projects that can aid stopping Covid 19 or improve healthcare system in general? If the answer is yes, then please continue reading!
We are company that works already 25 years almost exclusively in this industry (worldwide). You can check us on the Internet www.chemgineering.com
Chemgineering d.o.o. is one of two Chemgineering offices in Serbia, with focus on engineering in DACH (Deutschland, Austria, Switzerland) region.
Chemgineering d.o.o. currently looking for a candidate motivated to take the challenge at the position of Process Engineer for the Pharma and Biotech Industry
Your tasks include:
- Organizing, monitoring, and active participation in implementation of process technology for the pharma, biotech and food Industry;
- Participation in daily communication with the client on sophisticated projects, (mostly in large industrial and pharmaceutical projects);
- Providing support and ensuring adequate quality of project’s outcomes and
- Active participation in the development of project documentation.
What we expect:
- Higher education - Master of science degree in mechanical engineering or technology or 3+ years equivalent professional experience including pharma and biotech facilities;
- Experience in process project design through all stages of the project, from concept to detail design;
- Experience and demonstrable proficiency MS Office and AutoCAD software (Plant PID, Comos, Navisworks will be taken as an advantage);
- Fluency in English language is essential, knowledge of German language will be taken as an huge advantage;
- That you are ready to improve technical knowledge and willing to learn.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience;
- Work in an international team, collaborating with colleagues from all over the world;
- Excellent training/learning opportunities (coordinated individually with the employees);
- Work in a highly professional team;
- Good team spirit in the company with constant improvement of interpersonal relations;
- Team building activities locally and abroad.
If you think you are up to the challenge, come and help us grow, innovate and develop! Apply with your CV and a Motivation letter no later than 19.12.2021.
Chemgineering d.o.o. considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, national origin, age.
- Srbija, Novi Beograd, Djordja Stanojevića 12/III
- PIB: 105740411
- Matični broj: 20451262