At Magna, we turn ideas into industry standards for all of automotive. We push the boundaries of technology and innovation to transform vehicles, careers, and the future of mobility. Why work for one automaker when you can work for the entire industry?
Process Engineer (m/w)
Magna Seating Odžaci, Serbia
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacture of high quality complete seating systems, seat structure and mechanism solutions as well as foam & trim products for the global automotive industry. Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing.
Ensure that equipment meets or exceeds customer requirements with respect to safety, quality, flexibility and throughput. Establish process parameters and procedural requirements creating checks and balances to police conformance. Develop, analyze and implement continuous improvement ideas to meet long term customer required cost reductions and maintain profitability. The scope of work includes all capital equipment and tooling for internal manufacturing systems.
- Perform all duties and promote themselves in a manner that reflects Formet Expectations and Formet’s Visions/Values through Magna’s Employee Charter.
- Follow and abide by all government, Legal, Magna and Formet rules and regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Establish, monitor and control timeline planning.
- Review, monitor and control tooling and capital budgets.
- Prepare presentations to engineering and management teams.
- Travel to customers/vendors to investigate quality concerns; tooling build process and buyoffs.
- Must be capable of handling projects from inception to completion.
- Deal with customers concerns.
- Prepare cycle-time analysis and/or time studies, to facilitate line balancing.
- Prepare reports, charts and other documentation required for engineering records and projects.
- Participate as required in all ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 activities such as PFMEA and APQP incentives.
- Work in a safe, organized, effective, efficient and proactive manner.
- Assist in developing material handling logistics.
- Provide assistance with internal instruction of new equipment or processes.
- Coordinate and assist in activities for successful attainment of customer quality milestones.
- Assist in setting up preventative/predictive maintenance requirements.
- Co-ordinate all required actions to resolve quality issues.
- Assists in Special Material Runs requirements and Service Part requirements.
- Support FEC procedure with specific outline responsibilities.
- Provide product design direction based on part manufacturability.
- Perform other duties as designated.
Knowledge and Education
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable work related experience or hold a Certificate of Qualification in a related trade.
- Must have 3-5 years of troubleshooting, repairing, and improving systems.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills, negotiating skills along with the ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess high sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu