Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Chemical engineer with 15-20 years' experience to work with our design/engineering team in execution of facilities layout, design, preparation of equipment and instrumentation specifications and preparation of construction documents; to assist in the planning, tracking, and adherence to project schedules; to support projects through start-up.
Areas of responsibility include the following:
- Chemical process development and process simulation (ChemCad, Aspen, etc.) with particular experience in separations technologies (distillation, evaporation, crystallization, adsorption, scrubbers).
- Support proposal development and engineering cost estimating. Meet with prospective clients as needed to establish project requirements and scope of work.
- Oversight of P&ID development and modification for issuance to clients. Both originate and check team members’ work regarding line sizes, instrumentation and pump specs.
- Oversee 3D facility model development. Arrange to for periodic model reviews by process area to meet client design and schedule requirements.
- Responsibility for design and specification of fabricated equipment, pumps, instrumentation, control valves, and all other components outlined in project scopes of work. Specifications to be developed in cooperation with client to meet schedule requirements.
- Participate in Hazops and Client coordination meetings.
- Equipment Inspections as required to satisfy progress and assure quality of workmanship.
- Vendor coordination for technical details. implementing with the assigned project team, the project work as defined in the project plan and assuring completion of all project deliverables.
- Experience in crystallization systems and design optional but a skill set we wish to add to the team as well.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (BS or MS) in Chemical Engineering.
- Familiarity with chemical plant processing equipment including pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, boiler systems, cooling towers, and other processing plant utility systems.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience and significant number of projects as the project lead.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to persist in driving issues and actions to closure.
- Good understanding of the processes and procedures to be used to execute the work.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, apply individual judgment, initiative and decision making.
- Shows strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, vendors and the public at large.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, work well under pressure, and respond rapidly to changing demands.
- Results oriented and takes ownership of assigned tasks, strong multi-tasker and team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Inter-disciplinary Engineering Experience is highly desired
- Project Management experience and field support services experience
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Required), Masters optional
- Professional Engineer designation is an asset.
- Driver's License (Required)
PSR ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Kralja Vladimira 54
- PIB: 104787263
- Matični broj: 20224401