Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK's average broadband speed.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Procure to Pay Coordinator who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and process request from our Networks engineers to ensure continual installations.
- Prioritise working demands to ensure minimal waiting times to our field-based engineering teams
- Ensure all relevant purchase orders are generated and entered into ERP system immediately
- Complete goods received when confirmed goods have been delivered.
- Generate material cost reports at end of installation projects
- Manage the procurement inbox and ensure all urgent queries are responded to within required time limits
- Act as a first point of contact for all employee queries
- Liaise with our field – based team to ensure required material orders are processed swiftly
- Liaise with accounts team to ensure that all necessary information is provided correctly so that payment is processed promptly
Reporting and projects:
- Provide reports on ad-hoc basis using the procurement software on various stock queries / ordering queries
What are we looking for?
- College / University Diploma
- Strong experience in procurement administration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages (especially Excel)
- Experience of ERP software is an advantage, specifically SAP
- Knowledge of Network equipment desirable- switches, SFPs, Nokia products etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong English Language and Literature Skills
- Clear and professional telephone manner when speaking to 3rd parties
- Ability to multitask and work in fast pace environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA