Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 18x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We have big plans. Are you up for being part of something special and ready to join our team?
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and process stock request from our Warehouse team to ensure continual stock availability
- Ensure all relevant purchase orders are generated and entered into ERP system immediately and complete goods received when presented documentation from the warehouse team
- Manage the procurement inbox and ensure all urgent queries are responded to within required time limits
- Liaise with our field – based team to ensure required material orders are processed swiftly and liaise with accounts team to ensure that all necessary information is provided correctly so that payment is processed promptly
- Generate material cost reports at end of installation projects and provide reports on ad-hoc basis using the procurement software on various stock queries / ordering queries
What are we looking for?
- College / University Diploma or experience in procurement/administration desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages (especially Excel)
- Experience of ERP software is an advantage, specifically SAP
- Strong English Language and Literature Skills
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.