Procurement Operations Manager
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 18x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We have big plans. Are you up for being part of something special and ready to join our team?
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain the key databases that underpin the Procurement function and develop a reporting capability: including but not limited to supplier, contract and risk databases
- Develop and own the Procurement team's KPI reporting, including liaising with fellow managers to define and set standards, and delivering and maintaining reporting packs (or on-line equivalent) for C-level visibility
- Procurement policies: own the Procurement handbook – be responsible for driving it to completion and for policing agreed policies therein
- Input into the development of the Procurement function as a whole
What are we looking for?
- University degree in finance related discipline or equivalent level demonstrable
- Database manipulation and management using Microsoft tools as a start point
- KPI reporting, maintenance and development
- Creating and maintaining presentation and reporting packs (or online equivalent) using Microsoft software as a start point
- Desirable procurement operations experience
- Structured, analytical and inquiring mind
- Ability to work under pressure in multitask
- The ability to think as a requester / end user and perceive a problem from the perspective of the requester
- Fluency in English
- We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.