We are looking to hire a motivated professional for the position of Product Data Manager Global position.
- Responsibility for product data management (attributes, text, images) in the system, maintenance, and control of data as well as reporting
- Operation and further development of the catalog structure
- Further development of requirements profiles and the associated processes
- Conception, organization, and management of user training as well as responsibility and implementation of 3rd-level support
- Participation in the further development of e-media solutions and their professional application as well as optimization of related processes
- Responsible for integration into IT interfaces (SAP, Web, ERP, Salesforce, BI, etc.)
- Cross-interface communication with external and internal partners as well as the market organization
You are a great fit for this vacancy if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience,
- In-depth technical knowledge in the field of interface management (Microsoft SQL, XML), Web Frontend knowledge, SAP, ERP
- Experience in product data management, ideally PIM system
- Excellent English language skills
- A plus: experience in the multinational environment
- Responsibility, teamwork, independence, resilience
- Flexibility, solution, and service orientation
- Work in a leading international company and be part of a dynamic and challenging multinational environment
- Join a team of experienced and motivated professionals
- Work at a factory that produces high-quality fiber-optic cabling solutions and has access to modern equipment and unique know-how
- Individual training program and career path
- Competitive remuneration package and additional social benefits
Should you want to be engaged in dynamic projects with global impact and learn from our unique know-how in the field of fiber optic cables and their components, should you want to work for a world-class international company, enjoy a challenge and seek an excellent professional opportunity, then apply by sending your recent CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please be advised all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.
Reichle & De-Massari d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Danila Kiša 3V
- PIB: 111929112
- Matični broj: 21573400