CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of 30,000 brokers, appraisers, and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals, and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas, and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $30m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles.
CompStak is looking for a user-centric, results-oriented Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering product experiences that delight our users and allowing them to fully realize the value of CompStak’s data, analytics, and insights. This extends from increasing the value of existing products to developing new and innovative solutions. You combine a passion for design innovation with a commitment to user-centricity. In addition, you have effective communication and collaboration skills, able to speak both business and tech, working effectively with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver exceptional products. Ready to take the challenge? Come join CompStak as we deliver innovative data and analytics solutions that are used by the leading firms in commercial real estate.
- Deliver innovative product designs and user experiences that delight clients and enable them to apply CompStak data and insights to their business needs
- Collaborate closely with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders to assess the feasibility of ideas, implement your designs to spec and ship great products
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and clients through qualitative and quantitative research
- Incorporate best practices and innovative design thinking to inform design decisions
- Create prototypes and wireframes for ideation, testing, and experimentation
- Proactively identify and mitigate product and design risk; working with various stakeholders to resolve program issues
- Build strong effective relationships with functional and geographic teams to evangelize, influence, and execute the strategy and vision
Skills and Qualifications
- BA in design or a related field, 3+ years of UX design experience, preferably with B2B data and analytics products
- Portfolio of UX design samples in web and mobile applications
- Command of web design best-practices, common UI patterns
- Experience with market research and usability testing
- Iterative designer, able to generate multiple ideas to solve a problem and work based off feedback (designers, stakeholders, customers)
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
- Full-time employment according to the Serbian labor law
- 22 vacation days a year
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Team events of different sorts
- Different opportunities to develop your professional skills including conferences, courses, etc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, New York, 36 COOPER SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR