We are looking for an experienced and creative Product Designer to join our team!
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the customer problems and preferences and the application's business goals and then finding solutions that allow users to use the resulting applications intuitively.
Working with our clients, project managers, and UI team, you will develop user journey storyboards and UX wireframes that follow usability best practices that shape and define the functionality and user experience of the products we build
Ideally, you have experience with every stage of product development. From the inception of the concept, through UX and UI design to development and user testing, and know how to use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions for the product.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Create User Journeys, usability flows, and high and low fidelity UX wireframes
- Work with designers to adapt and convert UX to UI
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Be the voice of the customer and help your team understand the needs, challenges, and wishes of customers today and in the future
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Fluent in English
Working for a small business company, as we are, has its perks as learning different aspects of the business, great opportunity to advance, flexibility and unique workspace culture. Regarding the fact that we have 10+ people we are free to dedicate our time to people regarding their career paths. Also, perks include the occasional trade show or conference visit and a paid visit to our NYC office for two weeks, as soon as COVID situation allows us to travel again.
If you think that we would be a great fit, send us your portfolio. We are waiting for you!
noformat is a strategic design studio based in New York City, with offices in Belgrade, Serbia. We’re a collective of strategists, designers, developers, inventors, artists and storytellers. Above all, we’re a team of problem-solvers who love what we do.Established in 2001, we’ve spent the past 16 years partnering with some of the world’s leading companies and nonprofits. We’ve launched beverages, start-ups and mobile apps, and raised and earned millions of dollars for our clients.Više o poslodavcu