Over 150 years ago, Dr. John Ellis developed a petroleum-based lubricant for steam engines, and ever since, Valvoline has worked to repeatedly innovate and bring only the highest quality motor oils, lubricants and cleaners to market. We are building the world’s leading engine and automotive maintenance business and our vow is to bring “Hands On Expertise” for the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence.
In support of the European Valvoline organization, we are hiring Product Lifecycle and Pricing Analyst (remote position)
Purpose of the role
The Product Lifecycle and Pricing Analyst supports the Product Lifecycle and Pricing Manager within Valvoline Europe. This person must immerse themselves in the portfolio to understand product composition (raw materials & package components), how products are produced, distributed, sold and used in the marketplace. With this knowledge, engage with business units, channel managers and functional groups to provide product line perspective, SKU management counsel and product line recommendations that optimize volume and profit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Product Costings for the Valvoline product portfolio
- Manage the SAP ERP workflows related to product management
- Assist with Product Line Optimization activities to increase efficiency on working capital and margin improvement
- Support the commercialization process of new SKU’s for Valvoline Europe
- Support in managing the product lines to ensure industry and regulatory compliance including formulations and packaging.
- Profit Improvement Opportunities (PIO); work collaboratively with Technical, Purchasing and Supply Chain to identify cost savings opportunities in formulation, raw materials, packaging components and logistics. Strive to eliminate costs not valued by Valvoline customers / consumers.
- Help coordinate product-based communication
- Help troubleshooting product-based issues
Education and competencies
- Knowledge of Excel is a must
- Analytical skills
- Details oriented
- Speed of execution
- Disciplined organization
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP and SNAP is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, flexible team player, results driven
- Ability to present information to all size of groups and to all levels
- Structured mentality and approach to project management
- Ability to cope with adversity
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Physics, Business or Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in a corporation and/or a manufacturing segment is a plus
What kind of team will you be joining?
You will join a small team, consisting of pricing professionals with already long-term experience within the organization, as well as relative new joiners. Committed to deliver to our stakeholders against the highest quality standards. A team that continuously is looking to improve processes.
Ellis Enterprises East doo Kruševac
Naša tradicija potiče od davne 1866. godine kada je Dr. Džon Elis u nedostatku odgovarajučih lubrikanata za parna vozila izumeo prvi petrolejski lubrikant koji može da podnese veoma visoke temperature i štiti mašinu vozila. Nakon godina korišćenja parnih mašina prešli smo na benzinske motore, a Valvoline 1918 pravi prvo motorno ulje koje eliminiše potrebu za još 18 posebnih lubrikanata. 1954. godine u skladu sa V8 motorom Valvoline razvija…Više o poslodavcu