SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Assistant Product Manager (APM) position will support the Product Manager in the development and execution of plans for the product category (or categories). The APM will take on the responsibility for tactical management of the existing business as well as assisting in category development opportunities. The APM must fully understand both the individual products and the aggregate category business propositions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Item Management - Assist in facilitating the new item setup process to obtain new product quotes, meeting setup deadlines and achieving ship dates.
- Sales Growth – Support the creation of sales materials related to launch of new products, customer line reviews and overall marketing programs.
- Category Management - Participate in annual product line reviews to manage the full product portfolio and identify items in declining stage of lifecycle. Manage the appropriate system coding and disposition of related inventory.
- Supply – coordinate with purchase department to learn the supply chain for all items. Support the team in developing high quality vendor partnerships.
- Intelligence - Maintain comprehensive product, category, competitive and industry information and assist in communication of this information within the company.
- Communications –facilitate clear communications with sales and marketing support groups.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to drive multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to work independently under pressure and take direction from more than one person
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team; work effectively with different personality types
- High energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and ambition to grow in the role
- Experience: 1+ years business experience
This is a fast-paced work environment with consistent pressure to complete duties as outlined above which requires ability to manage multiple projects at a detailed level and provide support to many internal departments in a fast-changing environment. Many duties listed above are time-sensitive and have strict deadlines for completion. Position with huge prosperity potential.
West Balkan Distribution d.o.o.
West Balkan Distribution d.o.o. je ovlasceni distributer brendova Xiaomi, Mi Ecosystem i Amazfit za teritoriju Balkana. Deo je Tekpoint grupacije koja posluje na trzistima Nemacke, Beneluxa, Austrije, Poljske i Balkana. Tekpoint sa sedistem u Becu je oficijelni distributer brendova Xiaomi, Mi Ecosystem, Amazfit i Lenovo.Više o poslodavcu