Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to transforming business insurance. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $150M of funding from leading fintech investors.
Radically Simple > Needlessly Complex.
The value of this position
For this role, we are seeking a relentlessly curious and outstanding product management leader who can work collaboratively across the organization and with customers to deliver the most compelling and differentiated Commercial Insurance products in the market. The person will have experience in working on product management of enterprise products.
What you will own in this role
- Have some understanding of launching digital products and particularly commercial insurance products.
- Have basic understanding of product management and agile processes
- Have understanding of customer experience and its importance in product development
- Work closely with other product managers and help them with the requirements and product design process
- Assist in the implementation of A/B testing framework
- Assist in the development of a competitive landscape in the commercial insurance space
- Collaborate with our teams in US and Belgrade to launch products in the US
- Build relationships with other product managers and engineers
What experience we think is the right fit
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2 to 5 years of enterprise software product management experience
- Some knowledge of commercial insurance but more importantly the attitude to learn fast and support the team
- Experience with PAS and digital insurance products is a plus.
- Some experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment with changes in approach and reset of some approaches.
- Excellent written communication skills with a focus on translating complex issues into simple, easy to digest documents.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science is desirable but not required.
- MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
Our Pack at Embroker lives our values
Pack First - We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
Create Magic - We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
Be All-In - We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do, to make our Pack stronger, more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to transforming business insurance. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $142M of funding from leading fintech investors. Radically Simple > Needlessly ComplexViše o poslodavcu