Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 word’s producers of Curicullum Managements Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curicullums, Courses and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create standards for them.
As we are now expanding our product set, the opportunity exists for the curious, competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade and Melbourne teams as a Product Manager.
This position fills one of the important roles for growth and success of our company.
We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
While the Product Designer is accountable for ensuring the solution is usable, and the Engineering Leads are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible, the Product Manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
As a Product Manager, you will work with our customers and with our cross-functional global teams to help our customers getting the best outcomes from our SaaS-based products in the Education sector.
You will work closely with the sales and project delivery teams to manage client expectations, ensuring the customers are engaged and having a very positive experience.
Ideally, you will be based in Belgrade, but we also encourage suitable candidates from other localities to apply.
What You will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs. Become adept in their terminology and key business processes. Be able to present to customers at all levels of management confidently.
- You will be part of our product rollout team, working closely with clients to define relevant business processes, information models and guide our SaaS product configuration to meet their requirements.
- Identify and articulate product enhancements to fill gaps. Generate new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience.
- Undertake market and competitive solution research, conduct user interviews to identify disruptive, innovative opportunities and create ideal user experiences.
- With the support of UI/UX designers, work on Product Discovery, both on new products and new functionality for existing products.
- You will be the subject matter expert (SME) for the development team, drawing on the business domain knowledge.
- Support the sales team to position our product as the preferred solution in presales conversations. Conduct value-focused product demonstrations tailored to customer requirements, through onsite visits and via online meetings.
- Gather requirements and facilitate Proof of Concept (POC)/Proof of Value (POV) engagements with prospects. Contribute to the authoring of tender response documents.
What You should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years working on technology-powered products as either a Product Manager, Product Designer, Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or User Researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a wellstructured, data-informed, written narrative.
- You have the ability to present and engage with customers and internal teams in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Strong (English) written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally, you will have a good appreciation of the Tertiary Education business domain.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and care about your career and wellbeing.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Ability to spend some time working in Australia.
Why Work with us:
- We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focussed on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory is a Software Engineering Group focused on the complete software development cycle – from the idea, through the design and implementation, to the production and maintenance of complex software solutions. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne (Australia). Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Our services End-to-End…Više o poslodavcu