JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
PRODUCT OWNER (M/F)
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade, and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
Your Main Tasks:
- You contribute to the success of our customers by working with the product management team to understand customer requirements and needs, devise solutions, define user stories and backlog items and implement them with the development team
- You are passionate to make an immediate and lasting impact by building web-based SaaS Software that help customers embed sustainability into daily business processes.
- You communicate on technical level with the other members of the development team and translate business capabilities to technical concepts.
- You work closely together with a team in an agile process. We expect you to collaborate strongly as well as to be able to work individually.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping track of how our features are used and if they solve customer problems.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Strong and proven track-record of defining and managing excellent software products as a product owner
- Experience with Data Analytics solutions, Data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Data Engineering
- Excellent ability to balance features, quality, and capacity
- Good understanding of software engineering in practice
- Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and/or data lake solutions such as Snowflake
- Familiarity with Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Practical experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- professional experience for 2 to 5 years (or longer)
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting growth opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture as well as a great team
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass…
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu