Product Owner Customer Service - English & German
We are the biggest online shop in Switzerland, with our ambitions reaching even further. Currently expanding into other European markets, we have started our internationalization process by opening a customer service focused subsidiary in Belgrade 5 years ago, followed by entering and strongly positioning on the German market 3 years ago. Since then, our organization has grown tremendously, with no real signs of things slowing down. Therefore, we are looking into stepping up our game and integrating our 28 international Scrum teams (consisting of around 220 employees), by opening a software department in Belgrade.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Would you like to work on the in-house developed digitec.ch, galaxus.ch, galaxus.de and galaxus.at web shops, and have an impact on more than 2.5 million customers in Switzerland and the EU?
We are looking for a product owner for a newly founded SCRUM team in the area of operations, who is ready to play a key role in the implementation of our growth targets by developing our ERP system in the area of customer service. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a complex product development environment where hierarchy is your partner and our values support your growth, then maybe we are a perfect fit.
- As A Product Owner Customer Service you build up a deep understanding of the business processes and software solutions within your SCRUM team.
- You develop and live the product vision together with your stakeholders and your Scrum team.
- You are responsible for the development of the product roadmap and the product backlog and ensure their transparency.
- You create added value for the company and our customers with the solutions of your Scrum team.
- You supervise the maturing process of initiatives and user stories from the idea to the acceptance and feedback cycles.
- You strive to look at the processes on site in the business and to accompany the necessary improvement steps up to the introduction and beyond.
- You have acquired a higher tech education from universities such as ETF, FON, FTN, etc.
- Previous professional experience in an agile environment is welcome (ideally, you have worked in an e-commerce company)
- You have previous experience in customer service and representing the customer's perspective.
- You have first hand experience in agile requirements engineering as well as software product development.
- You are intrinsically motivated to live the vision of the product through the product development cycle and carry teammates along.
- Your mindset has long since arrived in the post-digital transformation era and you are flexible and eager to learn through new experiences.
- You communicate confidently, openly and in a target group-oriented manner and are adept at dealing with a wide range of stakeholders in German (B1 - B2) and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours.
- Combined working model (office + working from home) - home office will still be an option after the epidemic.
- 25 days vacation per calendar year
- You have your budget for personal development (internal and external trainings, workshops, books, etc.)
- We will support you in your German language development
- 13th salary
- Opportunity to decide if you want to work 80% or 100%, the salary is based on the percentage of working time.
Digitec Galaxus d.o.o. je ćerka-kompanija najpoznatijih švajcarskih internet prodavnica: digitec i Galaxus koje čine DigitecGalaxus AG. Prva je specijalizovana za potrošačku elektroniku, IT i telekomunikacije. Ako u Cirihu nekoga pitate da li je čuo za digitec, 99% ćete dobiti potvrdan odgovor, vrlo verovatno uz osmeh. Galaxus ne zaostaje: po količini proizvoda najveća je online prodavnica u Švajcarskoj, a asortiman i dalje raste, svakodnevno i vrtoglavo. U ovoj galaktičkoj prodavnici ... Saznajte više
"Moj posao je za mene mesto, gde se ujutru sa osmehom dođe, ideje realizuju u delo, podrška podrazumeva. Svakog dana nešto novo nauči, svaki novi izazov uz pomoć EKIPE uspešno savlada. Kreativnost dolazi ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE