Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for assigned product segment. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary
- Develop domain knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within assigned product segment
- Work with Product Management and Tribes manager (Scrum master and tech leader) to organize Road Map Product delivery-based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs
- Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & Mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure the requirements are met
- Work with tribes and squad team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Communicate and detail backlog to squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
- Organize and run sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint
- Participate in the product road map development process with the Product Management team
Who you are
- Background in tech-related, big data, digital or advertising
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in a Product Owner-type role
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to flex your communication style for different types of audiences Product-oriented mindset with strong critical thinking
- You are upbeat and have a flexible attitude
- Very strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You are curious and have a thirst for learning and delivering in this incredibly fast-paced environment
- You have an independent, problem-solving personality and are a good team player
- Ideally, you have experience with analytical tools or UX
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 24.04.2019.
Ogury Balkans d.o.o.
Ogury je inovativna, nagrađivana i brzo rastuća tehnološka kompanija koja se specijalizuje za marketinška rešenja u svetu mobilnih tehnologija, namenjena uređenom putovanju kroz svet mobilnog marketinga. Njena jedinstvena tehnologija donosi rešenja za tri osnovna izazova sa kojima se marketing lideri, top brendovi i medijske agencije suočavaju: efektivnost mobilne strategije, zatvorene tehnološke platforme koje teško komuniciraju sa drugim tehnologijama i poverenje korisnika i klijenata. Mi razvijamo…Više o poslodavcu