Amicus SRB d.o.o. is a part of Swixx Biopharma company. Swixx operates subsidiaries across Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.
The company has swiftly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing dedicated commercialization platform for biopharma and specialty innovative companies in CEE.
Swixx has gathered outstanding rare disease, oncology-hematology and specialty talent under one roof.
Amicus SRB d.o.o. is seeking driven, entrepreneurial-minded, collaborative individuals to support our growing portfolio in oncology and hematology.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization.
Product Specialist - Oncology and Hematology
Oncology/Hematology Specialist participates in creating marketing and sales strategy while develops cooperation with key customers, healthcare professionals, patient associations and executes the marketing strategy and promotes products.
The Oncology/Hematology Specialist will work collaboratively with his or her internal and external counterparts.
- Create and maintain strategically developed business plan that reflects in-depth local market and account-specific knowledge.
- Execute on marketing strategies and execute business plans and planned promotional programs.
- Operate in a professional, compliant, and ethical manner in line with laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong disease state knowledge and exemplary selling skills.
- Provide feedback on marketing tools and tactics and effectiveness reviews of sales activities.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or other relevant university education
- Minimum 3 year experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Oncology/Hematology field
- Experience in marketing area
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills, growth mindset, team player
- Demonstrate strong business analytics and account management skills, strategic thinking and collaborative ability.
- High level of professionalism, ability and willingness to work effectively with multiple products, projects and partners in cross-functional team setting.
- Advanced literacy on Microsoft Office applications, driving license, fluency in English
Amicus SRB d.o.o.
AMICUS SRB je farmaceutska kompanija koja je deo švajcarske Swixx Biopharma grupe.Više o poslodavcu