Asseco SEE group is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a Product Specialist
About your Role
As a Product Specialist in our Banking Delivery Core team, you will be involved in:
- Support in pre-sales activities: preparing and conducting presentations
- Customer request analysis, Law Change analysis
- Implementation and instalation of software solutions and collaboration with project managers
- Testing: creation of test cases, testing, support for clients during testing
- Trainings: Prepares and conducts trainings for advanced client's users, as well as internal trainings for ASEE teams
- Consulting: Provide expert advice to the client and internal ASEE teams, regarding Foreign Currency Payments
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience within a bank in area for Foreign currency payment system.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of regulations in banking (especially Foreign currency payment regulations)
- Your experience in bApO Core system will be considered as an advantage
- Your knowledge of SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Your knowledge of English is on advanced level
- You have obtained a University degree in Economy
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu