The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a Product Specialist
As a Product Specialist in our CASD Delivery&Support team, you will be involved in:
- Analysis and Interpretation: Analyses the clients business needs and practices, in the area of Document Management System. Interprets functional requirements to the internal teams and preparing use cases and business requirement document.
- Implementation: Contribution to the implementation projects through installing, configuring and testing of ASEE DMS product.
- Testing: Writing test scenarios, testing applications and creating reports on test results. Providing customer support during the customer acceptance test. Contribution to the build and maintenance of automated tests and test data.
- Training: Participates in preparation and conduction of training organized for users of ASEE DMS product.
- Documentations: Creating user manuals and update of knowledge base.
- Client support: Provides an appropriate level of support for ASEE DMS product in order to provide fully functional, operational and optimized application in accordance to SLA. Communication with clients to precisely define the problem as well as clearly present the solution for the problem presented.
- You have 2+ years of relevant IT experience
- Your experience in planning and performing test activities of IT software solutions will be considered an advantage
- Your experience in building automated tests will be considered an advantage
- You have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills - the ability to understand and analyze problems and find solutions
- You are a good listener & communicator - able to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received
- You are good at creating documentation and have good writing skills - creating documents such as use cases and business requirement documents
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in the area of computing science (or equivalent)
- You have advanced knowledge of English
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu