Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Ambit Asset Finance is a configurable, end-to-end leasing and financing process management solution. It supports all asset-types and multinational operations, helping eliminate dependency on disparate legacy systems for increased operational efficiency and reduced total cost of ownership.
The Ambit Asset Finance Support team is a global team of highly experienced consultants working collaboratively to support multi-national banks and asset leasing organizations many countries.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing team of dedicated professionals in a fast-paced environment, with the aim of supporting an increasing client-base of high-profile companies to the highest quality. You will be supported up by a highly experienced team of support consultants, designers, developers and QA engineers with vast product knowledge.
What you will be doing
As a Product Support Representative, you will be the face of the FIS organization and will utilize your considerable communication skills to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients.
Your daily work will be to assist the Ambit Asset Finance clients with their day to day management of the software as part of the Asset Finance Global Support Team, using your excellent problem-solving skills to replicate and analyze issues, and to provide guidance on client impact and potential solutions. In addition to Incident Management, you will also use your strong analytical skills to identify, investigate, and analyze current business processes, procedures and work practices with the aim to improve your client’s efficient use of the software.
- Incident management
- Act as the point of contact within a global support structure for diagnosis and resolution of incidents.
- Engage directly with clients to resolve incidents
- Periodically fulfil on-call responsibilities to provide 24x7 support capabilities for major incidents.
- Provide immediate resolution in the shape of workarounds or scripts to address high priority incidents.
- Client relationship building
- Working with your clients to document their current business processes, procedures and work practices with the aim of identifying areas of improvement in system functionality and processes. The expectation is that you will be a SME in both the product and your clients’ business processes to ensure that the product meets your clients’ current requirements and future growth plans.
- Increase your clients’ efficient use of the software by suggesting optimal business practices, designing and implementing functional solutions to address business process and procedural shortcomings.
- Proactively helping to prevent future problems by developing and documenting new initiatives and processes and highlighting any potential defects you may find.
- Handle pressure-filled situations across multiple clients, understanding any financial impact on a client and managing client needs and timelines against all other priorities.
- Responsibility for ongoing learning of the Ambit Asset Finance application and business processes of key clients. This entails creating and preparing detailed training manuals and ‘how to’ documents to clients and peers alike.
What you bring:
- Previous experience in a technical support role is essential, with a strong and unrelenting dedication to customer success is imperative.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or professional experience in software development, systems analysis, design and architecture
- Experience with relational databases Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with reading C# and a good understanding of Object-oriented development would be highly desirable
- Sound analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude – a team player who can also work independently under minimum supervision
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
Added bonus if you have
- Experience in Accounting or Leasing would be highly beneficial
- Previous programming experience will stand you to good stead when analyzing complex financial issues. Note: This is not a developer role.
- English language skills required.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE