What you will do
The Production Coordinator is responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for their assigned area of responsibility. Facilitates the movement of shots between teams, coordinates daily reviews, and communicates status updates to ensure shots are delivered on schedule. Provides administrative support to the production management team and show supervisors.
What we are looking for
- The Coordinator schedules and tracks task progress for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system
- Maintains production tracking system show boards with revisions, omits, and shot length changes; notifies the affected crew as needed
- Partners with other Production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner
- Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to the appropriate artists, Supervisors, and production team as needed
- Manages meeting schedules and walkthroughs for Supervisors; publishes notes as needed
- Responsible for setup of dailies, nightlies, and all client reviews in the Screening Room and view stations; publishes notes for all review sessions
- Leads nightly production update for assigned area of responsibility
- Completes reference research on elements for Supervisors and area Leads
- This is a cross departmental position that will require management of pipeline issues
- Demonstrable experience in highly technical dynamic departments is a must
- Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere
- Previous experience with asset management software is a plus
- Highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs and schedules is required
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
About the company
Focused on the future of filmmaking, Wonder Dynamics' mission is to revolutionize the production and post production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. We are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in our team. We're headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Why should you consider joining us?
At the intersection of film and technology, this job will offer a very unique experience, and you will be exposed to a diverse set of fields spanning from film production and visual effects to AI, machine learning, and computer vision. Because we are operating in the state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon. We highly value our team and the support of our co-workers and strive to create the best environment to work in.
Wonder Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to maintaining a diverse, inclusive work environment. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Železnička 7 sprat: 3 I 4
- PIB: 112219202
- Matični broj: 21629227