Take the next step in your career – become Production HR in Delta Danube d.o.o. Serbia (300 employees) and get the responsibility for making the Human Resources workforce a competitive advantage for the business.
In a context of constant growth, we are currently undergoing an extensive transformation process to reach our Strategy 2025 ambition. This brings exciting new challenges and opportunities for setting the overall direction as well as taking initiatives for new, smarter ways of doing HR.
Reporting to the local GM and Head of Human Resources (based In Head Office), our Human Resources provides professional expertise, direction and guidance to the organization, and manages Employee and Labour Relations. He/she will be accountable for overseeing the full spectrum of HR generalist functions while working very closely with operational leaders to ensure that HR services, initiatives and advice align to policies, best practices and business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the hiring process to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and policy
- Drive the HR review process to accurately assess talent, work with management team to identify and develop talent
- Ensure the quality of training delivery
- Operate payroll process (partially outsourced)
- Check with managers: overtime, meal penalties, tips, etc.
- Drive the process for fairness and effectives utilization of payroll to maximize performance
- Proactively maintain a positive attitude for every staff member ; team building role cognizant of the need to foster successful human relationships and community
- Manage internal communication
- Assure that policy and safety expectations are respected.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the field of Human Resources and Labour Relations
- Good knowledge of catering or hospitality field is a preferred background (employment and labour laws)
- Working knowledge of relevant legislations to ensure compliance
- Excellent writing and oral skills
- Fluent in English and Serbian
- Friendly attitude, outgoing personality, ability to communicate well with all levels
- Excellent strategic planning, issues management and analytical problem-solving
- Excellent organization, time and management skills and ability to prioritize projects with conflicting deadlines and urgency
- Committed individual with a passion for people, customer-oriented.
Delta Danube d.o.o.
- Srbija, Kovin, Industrijska Zona Blok 119
- PIB: 108323189
- Matični broj: 20976454