- As an operator you are involved in the production process for the manufacturing of window decoration e.g. wooden blinds, aluminum blinds, etc…
- You are responsible both for the timely output of the products you process and for meeting all prescribed requirements, respecting all the safety rules.
- You receive an all-round and in-depth training on the job regarding :
- all products to be produced
- all the various production steps you will be employed in
- Your ultimate goal is, both as an individual and as a team member, to :
- Produce the correct and requested product
- Produce the products correctly
- Produce 100% defect-free
- Work on time
- You always apply the recommended standard operating procedures (SOP).
- If uncertainty would occur about these SOP’s it is your responsibility to ask for clarification and complementary training.
- You aim to produce the requested number of pieces per hour or per day.
- You are responsible for keeping your equipment clean and accessible (working table, machine, working environment, …).
- You always apply the 5S method.
- You make recommendations, within the scope of our Continuous Improvement Program, for possible improvements on productivity, ergonomics, quality, lead time, product, safety, etc…
Your place in the organization
- You report to the production supervisor or the shift leader
- You finished at least elementary school
- You understand and speak English
- Preferably you already had a first experience with production from high-end products
- You are very caring and careful
- You have an eye for details, you aim to deliver only good quality
- You can demonstrate that you always work accurately
- You always keep the overview
- You are proactive
- A representative, well-kept and service-oriented attitude
Please send your CV with a picture, in English language with a current salary information and expected one.
Talent 4 blinds d.o.o.
Talent 4 Blinds produces made to measure blinds for the European market. We are a Belgian company and are producing now with 30 people in our plant in Zrenjanin. For the next year we expect a growth to 80 people and several product lines.Više o poslodavcu