Function: Supply Chain Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Controls and monitors the process within production to ensure a smooth throughput of the production orders, considering optimum use of the resources
- Performs all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence
- Conducts provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high-quality handling of the work
- Calls down materials, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time
- Conducts detailed control of the production sequence, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources
- Records or monitors completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system
- Works on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run
- Provides setup (for finished and semi-finished goods) and monitors KANBAN control cycles
- Supports production in setting up the KANBAN control cycles for raw-material and semi-finished products.
- University degree in Economics, Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role
- Project management skills, tools and techniques advanced knowledge
- SAP advanced
- MS Office advanced
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Learning and development
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 235 000 ... Saznajte više
"U periodu kada sam završavala fakultet i počinjala da tražim posao u struci, stručna praksa u Continental-u mi je bila prvi izbor. Pozitivna iskustva moje najbolje drugarice koja je godinu dana pre mene ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA