Magna Seating d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Production Planner.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Magna, we turn ideas into industry standards for all of automotive. We push the boundaries of technology and innovation to transform vehicles, careers, and the future of mobility. Why work for one automaker when you can work for the entire industry?
Production Planner (m/w)
Magna Seating Odžaci, Serbia
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacture of high quality complete seating systems, seat structure and mechanism solutions as well as foam & trim products for the global automotive industry. Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing.
- This position is responsible for logisstic Department.
- Ensures level production schedules based on customer requirements, management goals and objectives, availability of materials, capacity of equipment, etc. Contends with uneven customer demand and adjusts production schedules accordingly.
- Interprets and analyzes customer requests and capacity issues. Analyzes short-range customer sales and production forecasts and provides input for long-range forecasts. Maintains all production schedules by ensuring proper utilization of resources (machines, time, people, and materials) including recommending appropriate levels of production staff and overtime. Develops all production schedules within particular area of responsibility using all applicable internal and external information. Coordinates all necessary processes with Receiving, Quality, Engineering, Finance and Customer Service Departments.
- Based on customer requirements, monitors and measures actual progress in meeting all production forecast and schedule requirements. Reports significant deviations.
- Identifies, establishes, maintains, and monitors appropriate inventory levels to achieve departmental goals and objectives. Coordinates engineering change orders phase in of new products, and discontinuation of old products while minimizing obsolete inventory. Monitors inventory records for respective area and ensures corrective action as needed.
- Monitors supplier delivery schedules to ensure material coverage in support of production schedules.
- Participates in continuous improvement processes, individually and with teams, and champions projects to improve cost, quality, and delivery. Researches and recommends current material control management practices and implements appropriate changes as necessary.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Several years of logisstic department in the automotive industry preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills, negotiating skills along with the ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess high sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- ERP system experience (SAP strongly preferred).
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno