- Reasonably arrange the production plan and ensure 100% delivery, guide and influence the production line to enhance the customer-oriented awareness
- Review monthly delivery plan and interim delivery plan, and hold weekly meeting; Promote continuous improvement of production line efficiency; Improve the company's operating efficiency
- Formulate monthly capacity planning and countermeasures, personnel demand planning, daily, weekly and monthly production plans, real-time tracking of production progress and collection of basic production data, hosting and dealing with abnormal production meetings
- Statistical analysis and countermeasures of production achievement, man-hour utilization rate and other indicators; Lead the communication improvement of corresponding production line.
- Record form collection, sorting and filing; Inventory analysis and summary countermeasures, sluggish summary processing
- Familiar with personnel, equipment, and other production resources of the whole factory, able to coordinate and make the best use of them when required.
- College degree or above, major in economic management
- Proficient in office software, inventory control, production process, QAD and MRP, SFM system operation
- Knowledge of cost and finance
- Good command of English, fluent in oral and writing.
- At least 1 year of work experience in material management and planning management.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu