Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Production Planning Officer
- Being in charge of purchasing (Scheduling) and availability of production components
- Responsible for stock accuracy
- Professional handling of cooperation with suppliers to ensure smooth run of production
- Acting as a contact person with engineering teams regarding new products launching, components, new suppliers, changes in conditions etc.
- Responsible for long-term supplier forecast to ensure smooth supplies
- Bsc in Technical, Economic/Commercial field or similar
- At least two years of experience in logistics, preferably in automotive or related industrial environment
- Broad experience and knowledge of planning and stock management techniques
- Advanced spoken and written English language skills are mandatory
- Clear, punctual communication skills to communicate with internal and external partners, proficient negotiating skills
- Sense for anticipation and good reaction skills
- Client oriented, with a sense to see the “bigger picture” and its impact on production
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.07.2019.