Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Production Team Leader – Assembly
Production Team Leader Assembly ensures implementation and functionality of Johnson Electric Production System, and is responsible for six production lines at the most. He achieves and ensures 100% shipment to customer on time without additional expenses, while ensuring high quality of final products (motor) to customer.
- Production plan realization based on the input of production planning department and customer requirements - on each project regarding defined responsibility through production organizational structure
- Optimization of all resources for achieving 100% successful shipments of final goods to customer on time without additional expenses
- Ensure key performance indicators - KPI's: OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency), DL efficiency, PPM (Parts per million), UPH (Units per hour), UPPH (Units per man per hour)
- Continuous process improvement, continuous quality improvement, ensure production "Should be condition", One piece flow, 6S
- Responsible for maximum of 6 production lines, direct superior to Line Leaders
- Development and implementation of training process of Line Leaders and Operators
- Working on Operator and Line Leader motivation in order to achieve defined efficiency
- Providing support and improvements for production plan realization
- VI or VII degree of professional qualification, preferred but not limited to the field of Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Relevant professional experience of more than 2 years in similar positions, preferably gained in Automotive/ Manufacturing industry
- Highly developed soft skills, experience in leading a team
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Team and shift work capable
- High responsibility and technical understanding
- Proficient English language skills preferred: spoken and written
- Proactive, highly organized person with good time management and affinity for teamwork
- Willingness to learn continuously
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- Regular professional development and trainings
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Inspirational working environment and a great place to work
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije.
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu