As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
TX Group is the shareholder of some of Switzerland's most well-known Digital Brands, including JobCloud (jobs.ch), Homegate, Tutti, Ricardo, or Zattoo. TX Markets is the company within TX Group that unites all classifieds and marketplace activities and numbers among Switzerland's largest digital enterprises. With >35 nationalities across nearly 600 employees, we are very international and continuously growing.
The Competitive Intelligence Crawling Team (CIC) is a driving engine for competitive intelligence within TX Markets. We are the source of competitive data that fuels important decisions and product development across the group. As a team, we also work closely with the TX Group Data Analytics Team (TDA), building advanced data products and services.
If you are as much a data nerd as we are, you realize that this is a unique opportunity!
- Implementing large scale crawlers/scrapers for collecting data from various websites and mobile platforms
- Cleaning, formatting and storing data in the database
- Monitoring and validating crawlers’ results
- Designing various microservices for maintaining, validating and improving data
- At least 3 years of professional experience in at least one programming language. We use Python
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Understanding Object-oriented programming
- Familiar with data formats like CSV, JSON
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) or NoSQL databases
- Experience with web scraping is a BIG plus
- Knowledge of Python and Scrapy framework is a plus
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
We offer you:
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, workshops)
- Excellent work-life balance
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Great equipment
- Modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade. TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE