TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign is looking for an experienced Program Manager who will act as the project leader interfacing with team members, partners and management. The Program Manager will manage changes, risks and the software development life cycle; drive decision making; and implement process improvements. He/she will provide leadership and planning for execution of projects by applying Agile methodologies to build products and solutions that successfully meet customer needs and business objectives.
Position in Belgrade
- Execute project management processes in an agile environment. Responsible for definition, planning, execution and closure of medium to large-scale projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment across multiple engineering teams.
- Work closely with the product manager to ensure that project deliverables and timelines are consistent with business priorities.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Prioritize and track issues and create remediation plans for resolution of impediments.
- Document existing processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency
- Possess a solid understanding of the Scrum framework and the ability to coach others regarding Agile best practices.
- Promote Agile values and principles within the development/engineering team and organization.
- Facilitate meetings to achieve alignment on scope, schedule and requirements with Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and accurately report progress, risks, successes, failures, opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency and clearly articulate information to different audiences.
- Remove impediments to progress, facilitate team meetings, and keep the team focused and on track.
- Drive successful project completion despite challenges of varying complexity.
- Conduct all Scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily Scrum meetings, sprint demos/reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Track and report metrics, and lead reviews to hold teams accountable.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Program Manager or Project Manager.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the ScrumMaster role for a software development team practicing Agile/Scrum.
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives and working with diverse stakeholders to build strong relationships across the organization.
- End-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation experience delivering high quality customer-facing products on time.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new things.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.Hands-on experience with methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent skills in action-oriented management and leadership, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, conflict management and situational awareness.
- Understanding of Agile metrics and reports.
- Experience using Agile tools such as Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience working as a software developer or engineer.
- ScrumMaster certification – CSM or ACP.
- Experience working with global teams.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 10.02.2019.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"The thing that fulfils me the most is learning Chinese and work with other people!
TeleSign has enabled me to combine these two passions. In communication with clients I am aiming to create a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..