HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (HSI) is a development organisation that supports achieving human rights and upholding the attitude of self-determined development. HSI is implementing project PERFORM which aims at strengthening the relevance of social science research with its contributions to reform processes in societies and policy making. PERFORM is a regional project, currently being implemented in Albania and Serbia.
For its offices in Belgrade, PERFORM is seeking a:
- Administrative duties – errands to the bank, post office, tax exemption, maintenance of address database, library, formatting of documents, etc.
- Take records and minutes of meetings (internal, external)
- Provide help with developing presentations (in PowerPoint or Prezi)
- Provide support in developing elements for a management information system for PERFORM
- Provide support in following the developments/news in relevant areas, prepare press clippings
- Assist with background research on specific issues for programme officers
- Postgraduate level – MA or PhD student
- Excellent computer skills – proficient knowledge of MS Office with excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Prezi
- Social science research experience would be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
Project assistant will be hired for the period of 6 months with a possibility of extension. Expected start of the work is 1 March 2017.
The application should include CV and a cover letter. Please submit your application in English.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of applications: 11.02.2017.