Function: Finance & Controlling | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
As support for global functions in the Finance and Controlling area, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of the company's growth.
- Conducts product calculation for customer projects in Quote phase and Post SOP
- Calculates business cases and investment requests
- Supports the project manager on project financial aspects
- Prepares Cost Breakdowns and supports Business Development on customer meetings
- Tracks product costs and budget achievement
- Prepares Make or Buy Analysis
- Calculates ReDTC measures
- University degree In Economics, Business Administration or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in project controlling In the automotive Industry
- Project calculation expert knowledge
- Project Management advanced knowledge
- MS Office advanced
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o / Plant Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu