"Software is eating the world”, Marc Andreessen's famous quote is just as through today as it was back then in 2011.
Peak behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent and its retention are their largest barriers to building software and the businesses that will power tomorrow’s world.
At InterVenture we are removing these barriers by bringing together global technology companies and brilliant engineering teams from Serbia.
You are passionate about project coordination and facilitation? You genuinely believe that software solutions can make a difference in the world? As a member of our Core Team, you’ll help manage software projects and nurture the network of our trusted RTM teams in InterVenture Ready Team Model. Together, we’ll dive into our local tech community to deliver some of the amazing software projects.
Join our team in Belgrade as a: Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator at InterVenture, your main goal would be to ensure the success of our Ready Team Model service by coordinating software projects with RTM teams in our network. You will be responsible for the full project coordination process, while communicating with our partners on one side, and trusted network of RTM teams on the other.
- 3+ years of experience with Project coordination
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proactiveness and positive attitude
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must (while German is considered as a plus)
- Analytical skills and high attention to details
- Having a technical knowledge would be considered as a plus
- Ability to handle high volume activities on multiple projects
- University degree, preferably software engineering background
- Making sure that each project has a defined project scope, goals and deliverables
- Managing team allocations
- Handling contracts and the administration related to the projects (NDAs, Statements of Work, etc.)
- Coordinating the project team i.e. involved parties on the partner's side and our teams from the Ready Team Model network
- Identifying, analysing and troubleshooting delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Assessing delivery progress and reporting/communicating statuses to all stakeholders
- Involvement in quality assurance, guiding teams, and making sure project expectations are met
- Tracking the overall project status and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Handling/coordinating change requests and maintenance work with the teams that carried out the projects
- Responsible for the part of pre-sales/closure
- Facilitating kick off meetings, discovery sessions, etc.
- Involvement in extending the network of our Ready teams
- Aligning with sales, management, teams, and partners in order to achieve the expected quality of service
- Work in a dynamic non-hierarchical environment with a startup-mindset flair
- Be part of a fast-growing business with "the only constant is change" inscribed in our DNA
- Opportunity to grow both personally & professionally, particularly on the entrepreneurial level
- Open, informal and fun team working environment with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!
Please apply by starting your motivation letter with "GROWING TOGETHER".
InterVenture is a Swiss IT outsourcing company which specializes in the establishment of client-own software development teams in Belgrade. Our mission is to link great companies with great people and thereby take part in the creation of great products and services.Više o poslodavcu