Morava Corridor Motorway Project (the Project), developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
- Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
- Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
- Provide first aid assistance when needed.
- Being part of local ESH team, review and analyze Risk Assessments and suggest improvement measures accordingly, including content of health examinations, vaccinations and training.
- Assess cases of special sensitiveness to particular risks and suggest measures to be taken.
- Liaising with relevant authorities, in relation to work related incidents investigations.
- Provide OHS consultations and support to all stakeholders.
- Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all employees.
- Advise local and central teams regarding the Medical Service findings and needs, with the objective of collecting and adjusting the real needs of the company.
- Prepare and carry out the Medical Services plans, according to the schedule agreed.
- Prepare and/or review of Health Activities Planning.
- Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
- Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
- Ensure compliance to Serbian law.
- Track implementation of training programs to meet the needs of managers and associates in regards to critical safety issues.
- Lead and track implementation of required processes to ensure paperwork-complies with Serbian law.
- Interact with Workers councils when necessary
Job-Related Qualifications :
- Serbian native speaker with proven written and verbal fluency in English;
- University degree
Bechtel ENKA UK Limited Ogranak Beograd
Morava Corridor Motorway Project developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.Više o poslodavcu