This position is managing the process of launching and changing of projects, make sure the project can be launched or changed according to the time line and cost plan.
- Be responsible about feasibility evaluation of the new project, give support to business department to do preliminary engineering analysis of new product.
- Coordinate new technology development and standardization with R&D department;
- Conduct project preliminary planning, project task assignment, development progress tracking and reporting, and making product development files.
- Monitor the project schedule, control the key points in product development process
- Coordinate cost management of new product development with Finance Dept.
- Keeping and improving customer relationship
- Responsible for mass production technology management, including controlling and updating technology requirement and files, solving quality problems from clients or site, and promote product integrative competence
- College degree and above, major in mechanical engineering or relevant majors;
- This position also open to graduates who are interested in project management;
- Good English ability in listening, speaking, reading and writing as a work language
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, CAD software, MSA and SPC;
- Familiar with Quality control tools like APQP, FMEA, PPAP
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu