Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI), leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. IMI ranks 21st in the list of top 50 EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider, based on 2020 revenues. In the automotive market, it is now the 6th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Serbia.
Currently we are looking to employ a Project leader to join our Projects team in Nis, Serbia.
General purpose of the job: To organize the entire work to win, implement, follow up the execution of the project in the production, as well as to maintain the already implemented projects in the production during their life cycle.
- To be responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and control of the projects;
- To organize, control and lead the participants in the project, which he/she is managing;
- To support the communication within and out of the project team – with customers, Sales, Project Manager, General Manger and other managers of functional departments, etc.;
- To be responsible for the internal coordination and communication with the customer while implementing new processes and products;
- To prepare offers for new projects and to follow up on their development;
- To initiate and offer specific actions for improvement of the profit from the products and decrease production costs;
- To organize the development and implementation of new processes and products;
- To participate in the production analysis by suggesting measures for improving the effectiveness;
- To participate in the selection, requirement and implementation of new equipment;
- To request the needed specific instruments and tools for the respective project;
- To coordinate with the Project and General Manager the decisions concerning the financial expenses exceeding the budget (offer).
Required personal and professional skills:
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.);
- Experience in dealing with customers;
- Knowledge of English at Upper Intermediate Business Level – written and spoken;
- Proactive attitude;
- Computer literacy - excellent Excel knowledge;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Skills to create, organize and lead a team;
- Quality standards knowledge;
- Flexibility, adaptability and high personal motivation to work;
- Organized – able to deal with multiple tasks and switch fast from one to another;
- Able to set priorities and follow them;
- Able to work under pressure.
Skills to be considered as advantageous:
- Experience and detailed knowledge of the technological process and products in EMS industry;
- Project Management tools knowledge (Gantt charts, risk analysis).
- Second language - French or German is a plus;
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Nis
- Working in a multinational team of experts
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
- Good compensation package
If you want to apply please submit CV in English electronically.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš
Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 17 EMS providers in the world. In the automotive market, it is now the…Više o poslodavcu