LEONI – we are more than 90,000 people in more than 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrend’s energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software, and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
As part of LEONI Group, Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o. was established in Serbia in 2009 and has grown to be now operating on four production sites – Prokuplje, Malosiste, Nis and Kraljevo. Our corporate culture, individual approach and great teamwork offer our employees opportunities to find and further develop their career path within an international automotive industry. Do you see yourself taking over new challenges while at the same time enriching your skills? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacant position:
Project Manager (Prod. Facility Malosiste)*(m/f/d)
- Define project resources and checks availability/ capacity with the corresponding line functions (e.g. Departments, Plant)
- Build and leads professionally the Project Core Team
- Identify, analize and manageproject stakeholders, risks and opportunities and drives the core team members to do so
- Providesregular project status reporting
- Perform cross-functional feasibility study (content and capacities) in RFQ phase
- Plan and coordinate work packages of core team members to fulfill time, cost and quality requirements in line with governance and guidelines
- Manage project meetings and provides project information
- Control and validate cross functional outputs of work packages
- Coordinate milestone and gate reviews
- Contact person for project stakeholders
- Act according to LEONI Project Management governance and standards
- Manage conflicts and resistance in a professional manner
- Escalate in case of deviations from standards and project requirements (time, cost, quality)
- Engineering University Degree
- Adventage: PMO / PMP certification, project management skills
- Minimum 3 years of project working experience in automotive industry
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Responsibility, systematic approach and proactivity
- Ability to develop employees and develop good cross-sectoral cooperation
- Teamwork capabilities, reliable planing with deadline
- Knowledge of Lean methodology and continuous improvement tools
- Ready to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in the use of MS Office
- Key Job skills: Project Control, Project Coordination, Project Estimating, Project Issues Management, Project Management Methodology, Project Management Tools, Project Planning, Project Prioritization, Project Risk Management, Project Tracking and Reporting
Excellent team energy in an international and dynamic environment
- Work in accordance with the highest standards in the automotive industry
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement
If you are interested to join our successful team and develop your potential further, please send your application in English with your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE