Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The Project Manager / SCRUM MASTER is leading project teams using agile/SCRUM practices. You will work close with developer team and product owners and help to establish agile methodologies in our SOLUTIONS tower. The Project Manager / SCRUM MASTER is responsible for the coordination, implementation and execution of IT projects in Global IT. For Magna this role requires a strong analytical skillset to be able to work on business requirements together with our cross-functional business ensuring consistency with the Magna Global IT strategy, commitments and goals.
- Planning and implementation of multiple IT software projects using both classic methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, CCPM) and agile frameworks (e.g Kanban, Scrumban or SCRUM) methodologies.
- Leading projects with strong focus on data analytics and data integration in Global IT.
- Manage project scope, budget and timelines to meat goals and deliverables.
- Track project tasks and resource using appropriate tools, manage key risks/issues.
- Leading and mentoring a team on agile/SCRUM practices.
- Develop statement of requirements together with product owner and development.
- Support solving problems and improving processes.
- Implement and manage project changes to achieve project outputs.
- Support the DEVOPS team in managing changes to software solutions.
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of a degree in Computer Science – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- SCRUM certification is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Scrum Master and high skills in Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working on projects in the area of data analytics and data integration.
- Proven experience with business and requirements analysis.
- Project experience based on technologies like MS SQL based web applications, MS Azure, MS PowerBI is an asset.
- Experience using agile tools like Azure DevOps, Jira etc. is an asset.
Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle with knowledge in agile project management and the ability to use scrum principles.
- Professional planning experience in software business, data analytics and landscape (methods, practices)
- Profound English communication skills, Solid German communication skills are an asset.
- Functional understanding of processes. planning and organizing.
- “Hands-on” mentality
- Communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, decision making.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu