Founded in 2018, Alset Studio consists of professionals that have been working in the video game industry for many years. We are concept artists, 3d modelers, illustrators, designers, and programmers and we develop mobile games that we love. We also work with various client studios to bring their projects to life.
With us, you will have the chance to develop your career in a fast-paced environment, learn from and alongside passionate professionals, and be one of the people who contributes to the development of a start-up studio.
We are looking for a Project Manager who can help us improve team performance and oversee client portfolios.
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients
- Manage Development Team (Unity and ART), working on/with assigned clients and projects
- Identify and prepare valuable metrics/KPIs and drive continuous improvement accordingly
- Prepare and deliver quotes and cost estimates for return business on owned accounts
- Prepare and deliver weekly Spend Reports
- Proactively understand and communicate staffing and resourcing requirements
- Provide status updates and escalate issues that affect client satisfaction to the Business Development team
- Real passion for games
- Proven experience in the gaming industry
- People management experience
- Familiarity with mobile game development
- Exceptional communication skills in English language – both oral and written
- Ability to prepare client-facing presentations
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitask
- A full-time job based on a permanent contract and social package
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within the exciting industry of video games
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- A challenging role with much space for your own initiatives
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
All jobs at Alset are full, daytime jobs. Only applications in English will be answered.
https://alsetstudio.com/Više o poslodavcu