Alternative Payments raspisuje oglas za poziciju Project Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. We reward dedication, value innovation and support growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). We are the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
Location: Novi Sad
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. As the one overseeing projects your responsibility is to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.One part of a project manager’s duties may include working closely with upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
We are looking for a passionate self-starter who will help our teams bring payment processing and digital banking to the next level!
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop a detailed project work plan and schedule to track progress
- Assemble and lead project teams, taking a leadership role with existing or creating new teams
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Organize various professionals working on a project
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- BA or MA degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- At least 3 years of project management and related experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Experience with relevant PM tools
- PMP knowledge and certification is a plus
- Great organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills: You will be working with employees from different departments, often processing multiple tasks and details
- Excellent analytical skills: You will be analyzing different information and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful: You will have to keep your project team motivated and focused on the goals and tasks
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!