Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Cloud Services group is leading the charge at FIS to provide our customers with fully managed IT services for financial systems, reducing their operation and maintenance costs and freeing them to do what they do best in many exciting industries around the world.
What you will be doing
You want to collaborate with a multi-talented, forward-thinking, cross-functional global team whose guiding principles are innovation and excellence. With the backing of one of the world’s leading multinational technology companies, you will enjoy the freedom to experiment, create and grow. You are teeming with fresh ideas, and you want support to help you bring those ideas to life.
As part of the Managed Services Transition Planning team you will:
- Guide customers, professional services, cloud engineers and other business stakeholders and colleagues through intricate and highly customized technical implementation projects that run on private and public cloud infrastructure.
- Interact intuitively with all levels in the organization to analyze requirements, plan delivery, allocate resources, identify issues and opportunities, drive deadlines and report on outcomes.
You are a technical project manager, problem fixer, effective communicator, collaborative supporter, business analyst and process improver. You are self-directed and creatively resourceful and you thrive on eliciting the best from your project team members. You ensure smooth transitions because you are able to engage the engineers in "tech-speak" and translate their ideas into simple concepts that make good business sense to our customers. Conversely, you translate customers’ often vague requirements into clear directives our technical teams can deliver on. Although you generally go “by the book," you recognize when it's appropriate to go "off-road" and you seize those opportunities. You intentionally seek out problems just to have the satisfaction of solving them.
What you bring:
- Business, computer science or other degree
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- 5+ years technical project management experience, with time spent on private/public cloud implementations
- Experience working in a matrix organization across multiple functional areas
- Good interpersonal skills, with both internal and client stakeholders
- Strong understanding of hardware, software, database, networking and cloud concepts
- Outstanding project management skills
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Ability to drive results and inspire project teams on delivery requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite
- Background in a Financial Technology environment
Added bonus if you have:
- ITIL certification
- Microsoft or other technical certification
- Capital Markets experience (Commercial Lending / Risk a bonus)
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE