Global IT Factory is an innovative and growing software development company. We are part of a global group, currently with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne. Our clients are some of the very well-known global companies and universities. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our cross-functional global team to manage implementations and roll-out of SaaS-based products across multiple Higher Education organisations.
Our highly experienced local and global management team will provide you with mentoring, guidance and relevant project management tools and processes.
- Management of several concurrent, rapid delivery projects.
- Daily project tracking and status reporting both internally and externally.
- Day to day management of all project deliverables.
- Lead small project teams and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project scheduling and project planning activities.
- Risk & Issue management with a focus on how to resolve quickly or workaround.
- Testing phase preparation, co-ordination and tracking.
- Co-ordinate meetings/reviews with internal/external teams for the initiation of projects and at regular intervals throughout the project lifecycle.
- Balance task execution and communications in a dynamic, high intensity environment.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Experience in a project management or another lead role.
- Previous software development experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (written as well as oral) both English and Serbian.
- Highly motivated, focused, and disciplined self-starter.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and approaches, team player.
- University degree.
The following attributes are highly desirable:
- A proven track record of agile delivery.
- Familiarity with JIRA and other project management tools.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Happy to work flexible hours, when required, to accommodate communication across different time zones.
If you are prepared to take a challenge and grow with us, we would like to hear from you.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for the application is 19.01.2020.