Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment of a fast growing micro mobility company, traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”)? Would you like to be surrounded with electric scooters, e-bikes, great food and Live soccer streaming? If you would like to share your wheels with us, then read further!
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to help us drive the development of the company’s products.
As a Project Manager in Helbiz you will cooperate daily with project managers, engineers, data scientists and UX/UI designers in order to create innovative, smart, interesting solutions that will keep users engaged and satisfied. You will be driving all stages of the project from the very beginning to the final product. You will work in a young creative team of engineers, managers and designers in a rapidly growing micro-mobility industry where you should be brave for innovations, fast-thinking, seek the quality and above all user-oriented.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that the teams always have an adequate amount of defined tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Work closely with other Project Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Previous working experience as a Project Manager (2+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and Software Development Life Cycle
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and other project management softwares
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Innovative and motivated team
- Agile and collaborative working atmosphere
- Working with an experienced Team leader who will help you learn and improve your skills
- Monthly salary with a chance of a bonus
- Complimentary lunch, coffee and drinks
- Modern office in the heart of Belgrade
We want to assure good quality of service and products to our users, for that reason all processes in Helbiz are done in-house. We care about every little detail from operations through application to user satisfaction, therefore we need members of our team to be committed, enthusiastic and fearless. Helbiz wants to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the above stated Job position and your profile fits the necessary requirements, here is how the recruitment process looks like:
- Send us your resume.
- We review your application and get back to you with feedback.
- If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you and set up a technical interview and follow up with another feedback.
- Next step is an interview with an HR, where we discuss how you will fit in with our team and talk about your salary expectations, contract and benefits package.
- If we find you as a great addition to a HELBIZ family, we will get back to you with an offer.
We will be happy to share our wheels with you! #helbizfamily
More about HELBIZ: www.helbiz.com
Helbiz se bavi pružanjem usluga mikro mobilnosti u gradovima širom sveta. Naši električni mopedi i trotineti su dostupni za iznajmljivanje preko aplikacija koje razvijamo u gradovima širom Italije i Sjedinjenih Američkih država. Na taj način pomažemo u smanjenju emisije ugljen-dioksida, dok omogućavamo stanovnicima urbanih sredina jednostavna, pristupačna i efikasna prevozna sredstva, idealna za kretanje po gradu na kraćim destinacijama. Pod vođstvom našeg CEO-a Salvatorea Palelje, izašli smo na…Više o poslodavcu